Addiction to Facebook
Names: Yakov Perlov, Ronny Goldberg, Tomer Nizan , Tomer Zholkovsky (responsible for the Blog)
The Ten Commandments
1.Don’t update your status too frequently because it will make you an addict.
2.Don’t add too many pictures because you will have many notifications which are a total waste of time.
3.Don’t add too many people because your user will
be full with many things and it will suck you into the Facebook world… where there is no way out!.
4. Don’t waste more then two hours a day on Facebook.
5. Don’t give your Facebook to anybody because you don’t know what they can do with that
6. Never log into your account from your mobile phone while your walking down the street because it can be dangerous.
7. Never go on facebook when you are about to do your homework.
8. Right after you wake up you need to get ready to school and not checking your facebook.
9.Never check your Profile or notifications more then 4 times a day.
10.Being logged into facebook for too long because it might cause eye problems and other health problems.